Monday, March 13, 2017

WINNER !!! OF THE DL.ART FEBRUARY LINKY CHALLENGE

MARCH SPECIAL -starting March 12--- Use code STPADDY for 17% off you total order, NOW THROUGH 11:59 PM ON 3-17-17


 DL.ART store-
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #200 Challenge "Flowers" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE



Good Morning Everyone,
Can you believe a 1/4 of the year is almost over that went quick!!! How are you all doing with the time change?  I am really dragging today, but  I am happy to  announce the winner of the DL.ART February Linky party.
Remember there are a few rules to follow, they are listed on all the challenges.


Click here to see the entries







CONGRATS TO: # KT Fit Kit 
 If your name is chosen as the winner. Please contact me. My contact info is at the top of my blog 2nd tab from the top. If I don't have your address I don't know where to send it.



DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon



Follow on Bloglovin







Have a blessed Diana

5 comments:

  1. Congrats ngrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats KT Fit Kit !! I am still sleeping..LOL
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you so much, Diana! I am thrilled about this win! I just emailed you! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...