Thursday, July 7, 2016

Extended challenge: DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #183 "SUMMERTIME"

Gift with Qualifing Purchase from  my DL.ART store until JULY 31-
*spend  at least $20.00 (total= after discounts s&h not included) and receive the mini-Patriotic bundle ( a $4.10 value)
*******************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  follower GIVEAWAY--
I will be picking the winner the week of July 10-16th
*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #183 Challenge "SUMMERTIME" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
************************************************************************************************


Hi Everyone, 


Welcome to Week three of the

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #183


"SUMMERTIME"

.... alternative thank you 

*****Normally the challenges run 2 weeks, but because the 2nd starts next week I am extending the #183 challenge until July 13th


CLICK HERE to go to the challenge----3 entry limit --We love to see cards, layouts and  3D projects!!!!


Check out what my awesome Design Team has made with their amazing creativity along with the DL.ART crinkle ribbon and twine..  Please send all the designers some bloggy love, by stopping by their blogs and letting them know how much you love their projects.
I am very Thankful for everything in my life, not just today, but everyday. 
We also have a special guest designer Donna from Popsicle toes, what a super designer.





I used the CTMH "Cricut Artistry cartridge"  and stamp set" D1684 Beach days"  I used peacock, sunset and cranberry ink  along with the DL.ART Tropical Summer Bundle for the banner. The background   was done with copic markers. This stamp set is so cute and the artistry cartridge is perfect with it. I also used white twine 



                                                            ST. TROPEZ GOLD
                                                                          Katie








DONNA's BIO


Hi, I'm Donna Mundinger and I'm thrilled to be Guesting for DL.ART. I live with my hubby of 40 years and two spoiled kitties in the beautiful wine country of Livermore Valley of the East Bay of San Francisco.  

I've been crafting since I was little, but seriously papercrafting since 2008, with the purchase of a Cricut. Since then, I've expanded my horizons and become head over heels in love with coloring with my Copics. I'm especially fond of the versatility of digi stamps and enjoy all styles from cute to creepy.   I love being a part of the crafting community and sharing ideas with the supportive people I've met through Design Teams, Forums, Blogging and Facebook Groups from all over the world.  It's especially nice to have met Diana herself, and DT member Katie, in person at local Craft Expos.  





The challenge will open at 9:00 am June 23, 2016 and
 will be open until 11:55 pm PST July 6, 2016.   



PRIZE:
TROPICAL SUMMER 



Challenges:



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The newest bundle  from DL.ART

The Rainbow bundle




The Patriotic Bundle

Here is a favorite of many

Tropical Summer Bundle


Here are some other bundles you may like
 The Baby Bundle


Spring Bundles

Spring bundle #1 Lavender and Primrose
Spring bundle #2 Mint and Peach






DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon



Follow on Bloglovin


Have a blessed day, Diana


To be eligible for the prize
Be a Follower
3 entry limit,
No stacking
Please link to the post, not to the blog
leave a comment after posting

Have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Diane...love your sweet sea creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Diana! LOVE that banner! I gotta try to.. I think it looks fun on your card! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those summery cards are all so pretty and I just love your luscious ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that octopus!! It's great to see Donna here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...