Saturday, April 26, 2014

Conference Day

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY APRIL Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #131 MOTHERS DAY
               CLICK HERE for the Bitten by the Bug challenge post



Good Morning Friends,

I did not get in until 9:30 last night.  It took that long to get the room ready. It is mainly used by the high school youth group. Needless to say it needed a bit of cleaning, prior to decorating, unfortunately I forgot to bring the room - smell remover.  I have to get hopping, but before I do I wanted to share the card I made for the women with you. I will have these in my Etsy store and for each card purchased I will be donating $1.50 to the women's mission trip to Zambia, from our church which is TLC.org.  Each card varies, by the word's in the background, on the left side. I'll check in later and let you know how it went. I know each woman that goes will be blessed. Click Here to go to my ETSY store





Have a blessed day, Diana

11 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Wow you have been busy.
    Has anyone told you how wonderful you are lately?
    Well I just wanted you to know you are.
    Have a terrific day, my friend.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card...You are an AWESOME person with a wonderful heart!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Diana!! I agree with M...awesome person with a wonderful heart!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work
    love your card
    blessed week to you to
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the papers and the sentiment looks very classy
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card my friend! You have been busy but what a wonderful thing you are doing! To give your time for something so dear to you shows what a kind spirited person you are! I am sure they are so grateful Diana!
    Have a great evening and get some rest girl!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and beautiful !!!! Wonderful design and colors !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...