Monday, September 2, 2013

MOJO MONDAY

Click here for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#116 Back to school CHALLENGE ends September 3


Good Morning,

I got my Mojo early, but only to find out that the paper I wanted to use I can not find, that is pretty strange.  I have to admit I do have a lot of paper, but this is the first time I can not find the paper I am looking for.
So any way, I went with this (PTI papers and card stock) and you will see another from this sketch as soon as I find the paper.  Long story-------

I used the Rock princess cartridge for the music notes and the bird banner.



PTI dark chocolate ink and card stock
designer paper holiday prints, distressed dots
Verve stamps Thanks
Verve: a cut above die, note book paper
CC: rock princess
This was really fun I love how it came out


challenges:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2013/09/mojo-monday-309-contest.html
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2013/09/challenge-176-name-that-tune.html
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2013/09/mim-156-with-saturated-canary.html
http://asimplefive.blogspot.com/2013/08/inspire-me-fridays-118-anything-goes.html
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/2013/09/ch-18-use-3-different-papers.html

Have a blessed day, Diana


13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the background papers!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and wonderful papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Diana, great creation, seen you through MIM, hope you can visit me sometime!
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great papers, even if it wasn't what you were looking for. Love the birds and the banner. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! I love the pretty papers!! Perfect take on the sketch!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your papers-this is great! Thanks for joining FCCB's "Name that Tune" Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic...love the colors! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super Diana I really like how you laid all the elements out on your card base as well as the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the papers, and my favorite is the notebook paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors you used. Thanks for playing along with FCCB.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...