Friday, August 25, 2017

Halloween Bundle-back in stock and Pre Labor Day sale now until Sunday

SALE: Halloween- Do you love Halloween colors
and everything on sale Pre Labor Day

DL.ART store- Coffee Lovin' Cup  buttons
Unicorn 1" Flair Buttons newly released  steampunk and dog buttons
check out all the fabulous bundles, Heartfelt coffee, Kokeshi dolls and more
caramel macchiato is the newest
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
Also check out my destash page
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #211 Challenge "Vacation"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone,

I was up late the night before last finishing up making crinkle ribbon,  so I thought I would share what I was doing in a video with all of you.

I hope you enjoy it.  It was late and I was getting very tired.



Here is the discount code for the Pre Labor Day sale
CODE: LABORDAY15








Everything in the store on sale with this code, no minimum order.
I will not be having a Labor day sale this is it.
Have a blessed day, Diana

5 comments:

  1. Those look so COOL Diana! LOVE the "Soot" you add... makes for great Halloween ribbon! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved hearing your dear voice, Diana, and seeing the amazing new colors! off to order...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors!! I love the coffee flair buttons!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love the Halloween bundle :) And the buttons are all so fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...