Tuesday, April 25, 2017

PTI April 2017 Blog Hop


 DL.ART store-  check out the beautiful Spring bundle

***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #202 Challenge "APRIL SHOWERS"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE



Hi Everyone,
Happy Tuesday!!
I am really happy to say that tomorrow our microwave gets replaced. I can not wait to cook something quick!!!!
Anywho onto my project---- This is where the inspiration came from. I am on a making paper kick right now and just loving it. This retro image by Megan so reminds me of the 70's and the flower power design sure show it. I think I had a skirt with this pattern on it way back when.

design by Megan Carter


CTMH- inks- sorbet, whisper, tangerine, cotton candy
PTI- ink smokey shadow, stamp set Bloom & grow, stampers select white.
Super fun I love how it came out





DL.ART  Info
*********************************************************************************
The Spring Bundle


The intimate bundle
all for $10.25

What you will receive:

5 yards of the intimate (gorgeous) crinkle ribbon.
2 yards- 3/4" inch black lace
2 yards- 3/8" double faced premium quality satin ribbon
5 yards-8 ply white 100% cotton twine
5 yards-4 ply pink and white twine
and 2 handmade Intimate flowers












Here are some other bundles you may like




My newest bundle release




5 yards of each color for a total of 10 yards for $4.99



The GOLD Bundle



Vintage Christmas Bundle


Challenges:
SSwed challenge- flowers


 To order Close To My Heart Products or to join my team CLICK HERE

DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon


Follow on Bloglovin


Have a blessed day, Diana


15 comments:

  1. I love the pattern you made
    looks like a real design paper
    awesome card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Diana!! The flower background looks amazing!! I love the pretty colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, Diana! Love how you created your background, it looks like store bought PP :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to create your own pattern paper. Love the ribbon bundles as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creating your own paper from this inspiration was a smart way to go! (and the inspiration reminds me of some wallpaper a good friend of mine had back in the late 70s/early 80s --- only brown and orange) Great take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pattern you created, Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Diane you are so talented . Glad you're getting your microwave fixed

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pretty flowers.A lovely card my friend.Enjoy cooking in your microwave!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...