Saturday, March 11, 2017

Celebrating Your special day: multiply


MARCH SPECIAL 


 DL.ART store-
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #200 Challenge "Flowers" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE



Hi Everyone,
Happy Saturday!!

There are a lot of birthday's in this month and I just keep making birthday cards. I am trying to replenish my store with more cards, but I seem to be needing them I used  PTI stamp set ruby reprise for this one.
 I stamped the flowers in tangerine sapphire and pomegranate the sentiment is in saddle.  I added stickles and clear mini gems. The embossing is AG


Today's inspiration came from everyone!





Info
*********************************************************************************

The intimate bundle
all for $10.25

What you will receive:

5 yards of the intimate (gorgeous) crinkle ribbon.
2 yards- 3/4" inch black lace
2 yards- 3/8" double faced premium quality satin ribbon
5 yards-8 ply white 100% cotton twine
5 yards-4 ply pink and white twine
and 2 handmade Intimate flowers












Here are some other bundles you may like




My newest bundle release




5 yards of each color for a total of 10 yards for $4.99



The GOLD Bundle



Vintage Christmas Bundle


Challenges:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-feminine/

 To order Close To My Heart Products or to join my team CLICK HERE

DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon


Follow on Bloglovin


Have a blessed day, Diana


3 comments:

  1. Sweet card....your flowers are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!! I love the pretty stamped flower.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...