Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Close to my heart Taste of Summer


CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #156 Challenge "Graduation
"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Friends,



HERE ARE THE YUMMY COLORS IN THE TASTE OF SUMMER





TASTE OF SUMMER STAMP SET

Watch my video tutorial...

Only another 12 days to order your Taste of Summer paper pack and stamp set. After May 31st it will not be available for purchase.

I have a video here of the papers and a cute little set of mini cards that you can make using this beautiful card stock.

I hope you enjoy the video and remember if you would like to order it, you are only a click away.

Everyone who orders the TOS paper pack and the TOS stamp set from me this month will receive a special gift from me next month. It is a surprise.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ info and link below ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Have you ever thought of having an online party?
Have one with me and let's talk about the opportunities for you to win some free stuff.
STAMP OF THE MONTH~ $5.00
with qualifying purchase
And the stamp of the month for April (Type Noted) regular 17.95
for 70% off, ask me how.  I love this stamp set
"Just sayin'


If you would like some ink I carry 60 colors in my  CTMH  on line store.


Here is an update on the Close to my Heart Cricut cartridge
"Artfully sent", it is available in my store now.


Artfully sent is available
from my ON-LINE CTMH, along with, Atiste, Art Philosphy and Artbooking







This is a  small stamp set that is only available to CTMH consultants (hint)



Have a blessed day, Diana


Have a blessed evening, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...