Monday, May 18, 2015

BBTB2 -- FROG challenge



CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #156 Challenge "Coming soon"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE



Hi Friends,

Welcome to the BBTB2 challenge. It is my turn to chose the challenge this week, and I have chosen for everyone to create a card, layout or project using  " A Frog" as the theme.
You must use a cricut cartridge with a die cut. That is it!! and have fun.





I hope you like my card. This was super easy as all Create a critter characters are. and the skittles adorn the crown beautifully  I love this cartridge. I actually own all the imagine cartridges as I love my imagine machine.

Supplies used.
 card size 4 x 5.5 with envelope
The  cuts are from Create a critter
My stamped sentiment is from CTMH  Be your own kind of wonderful D-1627
skittles- skittles (summer release)
I just love how this came out so fun



CLICK HERE to enter the BBTB2 challenge






Challenges:





Follow on Bloglovin



Have a blessed day, looking forward to see what you create. Diana





11 comments:

  1. What a cute princess!!!! Love your fab card, Diana! Thank you for choosing such a fun theme for the challenge, I really enjoy working on my card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card:) Love the adorable froggy and fun skittles:)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute frog princess and the bling on her crown. You picked such a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just can't beat the Create a Critter, critters!! This frog is just way to adorable!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for hosting our toad-ally great challenge this week. I think it was my first time cutting out a frog. Love your card with the skittles.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's toad-ally adorable! CUTE Card! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAC is one of my favorite cartridges-it even makes frogs look cute! And your princess frog is VERY cute! Love the skittles!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and fun!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...