Friday, January 9, 2015

MCT 1st challenge of 2015

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #148 Challenge "Use Red/ alternate  Thank you"


Hi Everyone,


I need to get some thank you cards made, after all it is that time of year.

I certainly love this Window die cut and stamps from MCT


Here is a close up of the window. I Used quite a mix of papers.
Graphics 45, Basic grey and DCWV



To the thanks I added a few hints of gold at the edges, I went very light and it is very subtle. I used a gel and roll pen (from a huge set that I have had for awhile)



My friend Katie and I got together and had lunch at a Mexican restaurant called Pedro's In Los Gatos at the beginning of December. I got so busy after that I never got to post these photos. Hope came along also. Unfortunately she fell in the salsa, she wasn't even drinking (he he).  Luckily it was salsa rojo and not salsa verda. The green sauce would have just made her look gray.  Anyway, That is the theory behind mixing primary colors.  She is tucked away now until later in the year. Who knows she may pop out in July--(HINT)

Here are a couple of  fun shots.






Challenges:
MCT



Have a blessed day, Diana



18 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I love love love the window scene!!! And loving the photos from your get-together!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - great scene and choice of paper tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wnat a beautiful card! The scene is so pretty! Love the window die! I may have to go shopping, lol!
    Hehe, poor Hope! What a mess she was, ha?
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous thank you card andcI love the design paper.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a very pretty card. I love it my friend hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Diana!! I love the scene you see inside the window!! This is just fabulous!! And what beautiful pictures of you and your friend!! Poor Hope falling into the salsa!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous, Diana! I love window cards and yours is so beautiful. The wooden background is lovely and the scene within your window is delightful. Beautifully done, my friend! And it looks like you and your friend (and Hope!) had a marvelous time! Gorgeous photos! :o) Have a blessed and sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Gosh. I love your card. Hope was so entertaining. The pictures truned out awesome. The tree on the inside looks so warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that chocolate stamp -- I've used it myself. Who wouldn't want that much chocolate? Your window card is gorgeous! I love my visits to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Diana! And I got a giggle about Hope's salsa mishap, lol! Poor Hope!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Diana - love the frame - so elegant! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is BEAUTIFUL. Love your window. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs by Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really wonderful! I just adore the scene inside the window. Thanks so much for playing along with us at MyCreativeTime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Diana! LOVE how you used the window die from My Creative Time!
    Thanks so much for sharing and playing along in the Designers Challenge!
    Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Love how realistic the window scene looks! Fabulous job! Thank you so much for joining in the MCT designers challenge! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diana ~ Oh my this I simply STUNNING! I LOVE the scene you created! So BEATUIFUL! I have that DCWV paper and I LOVE it! Oh no poor Hope ~ I wonder if she had to many margaritas?? JK!! I LOVE you did the elf thing ~ always so fun and a great conversational piece! Thanks for joining us ALWAYS over at My Creative Time Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...