Sunday, June 15, 2014

Retiring? what and when

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE Linky  CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE to see the "Precious card"
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Fathers day" challenge post



Hi Friends,

I thought I would share these awesome deals with you, as it is the middle of the month. I wouldn't want you to say I didn't tell you about them.


 CLICK HERE for the info on the $30  promotion-- for products worth anywhere from $50 -$65





Don't forget the Stamp of the month for only $5 with a qualifying purchase


Click here for the stamp of the month  This stamp set coordinates with Art Philosophy
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




I thought I would give you a heads up on the products that will be retiring from my Close To My Heart store.
July 31 st they are gone they will not be in the while supplies last section from what I am hearing.

 CLICK HERE for the list.  There are so many I could not even post- There are some really super stamps sets that will be gone for good and ink colors 

Have a blessed day Diana

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...