Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Papertrey March blog hop challenge

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #128 -5 word sentiment CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH Linky  CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge "Flowers"
CLICK HERE for the FCCB challenge "Bye Bye Birdie"



Hi Friends,
I loved this stamp from stampendous, so when I saw it I had to have it. I had planned on using it last month, but last month went by pretty quickly. That brings me to today

I used watermark ink and the Creative inspirations black deliquesce, for the outline of the peacock , which gave it the enamel look. Then I colored over it with copic markers. For the background I used the feather stamp with malted milk ink by  Jenni Bowlin. The sentiment is from PTI " A little Inspiration" The card is 5x7 on PTI basic white.








Challenges:
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-64-anything-goesoptional.html

Have a blessed day, Diana

25 comments:

  1. Spectacular image! Beautiful Diana. We have peacocks down the street. They climb on the roof and scream like children! Fun to watch, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Diana! I did not try to be first….. just in the first few lines…. I had to laugh when I saw I accidentally took your first place spot. I knew you would not mind my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sentiment to go with your colorful peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous peacock card! Makes such a statement. - Irma

    ReplyDelete
  6. SI have always loved that peacock image too - So pretty with all you care in coloring. Love that sentiment also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image and sentiment- fab card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous peacock! I love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, Diana! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That peacock is amazing! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous image and card :-)

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your time, talents, and ideas with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTIFUL card! Love that peacock!!
    Happy Hopping!!
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW - that stamped image is amazing and the colours are fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome Coloring on this one. Looks Great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely FABULOUS!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Diana this is just perfect for our Birds of a Feather optional twist this week! I love this image and the sentiment too! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...