Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Monday!!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE ends August 31
Click here for week #2 of  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #114 Christmas in July CHALLENGE ending August 6

Good Morning Friends,


I need to stock up on Birthday cards and Thank you cards I seem to go through them the fastest.  This is a quick post but I thought I would get a few challenges in.  This is an A2 size card
I used PTI stampers select white and Kraft card stock the sentiment is from Art Philosophy celebrate stamp set the ribbon is from LSP.  The stamped background was formed with stamps from PTI "Beautiful blooms" and the inks are ripe avocado, Kraft, and terracotta clay, I used memento tuxedo black for the sentiment




Challenges:
MIM:AG
ave613:AG
Inspire me friday:AG
sunday funday:AG




Thanks for stopping by, Have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and colors Diana Visited from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love the stamped background!! It looks fabulous!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Diana. I spotted your beautiful card on MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Diana, beautiful papers .

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect fall colors on this BD card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stamped background is so pretty and love the pop of orange ribbon! Love!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, thank you for joining us over at MIM. Hugs Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful CAS design! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to your next visit.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...