Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bundle of Joy

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE ends July 31
Click here for week #2 of  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #112 PATRIOTIC CHALLENGE ending July 9



Good Morning Friends,

I am still trying to work the bugs out of my computer and leave comments it is hit and miss.  The ones I could leave comments on yesterday I could not leave comments on today and vise versa. Does anyone know how to remove Internet explorer toolbar 4.8 sweetpacks?   That is the name of it. I have just not figured out how to remove it yet.

Here is a cute little number.  I used a sizzix die and PTI Kraft card stock 3 little skittles (from Double click)., my friend Carri and the designer stickers from 3 bugs in a rug made this project pretty simple. I used VERVE small phrases stamp set and  Jenni Bowlin bubble gum ink ( the back side of the white tag is dark pink and light pink striped and there is another tag attached in Kraft.  The red and white twine is from my Etsy store



Here is a  side view

here is a front view



I hope you like my project.

Challenges:
Kraft journal: baby
Paperplaytime: tags
Docerla: gift
MIM:AG
My craft spot: wrap it up
TTCRD:AG


Have a blessed day, Diana

23 comments:

  1. Adorable little treat bag Diana! Love the cute elephants and great additional embellishments!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal for our Brides or Babies Challenge. Hope to see you play along with the next challenge
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little treat bag. I love the krafty brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great little bag - love it. Sorry can't help with the internet thingy, hope you get it sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute. love the pink on the kraft. If it's not in your control panel-programs and features it may have been part of an update...I would either google how to remove or search youtube how to remove....good luck. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! I love the little bag!! It looks so awesome!! I'm not sure how to remove the toolbar unless there is an option in IE. I quit using it a long time ago and use Firefox...I like it so much better. Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your treat bag!! Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cute treat bag. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Diana, that Sweet pack thing was killing me, too! I could not look at my post and edit them!! I could not remove it, even though I followed the directions...it doesn't tell you where they hid the thing! I finally turned it off by disabling it on the toolbar side. It is still there, but since it is disabled now, I am not seeing it. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana,

    I Love you bag! Simply and beautiful =)

    Thanks for joining us this week at Docerela Creations.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. What. A fab little. Treatbag. I love it
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Gift bag! Love the embellishments you added. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute gift bag, the embellishments looks great with the kraft background! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations and congrats on being selected the winner of the last two challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet bag! Adorable little elephants! Cute design! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute,
    Thanks for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations!DT Member Ana

    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun! LOVE the colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable little bag! Those elephants are darling! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Diana, this sure is precious. Love the kraft paper gift. <3

    Thank you for joining us this week at Docerela Creations.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Diana: Really cute gift bag!! Loved the teddies!!

    Divya
    http://pinkpapercastle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a cute bag! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Dulce

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...