Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS---

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!


This is my day to design over at Creative inspiration paints blog, and seeing as how it is Christmas day.
I am sharing the original meaning of Christmas and How I used these amazing products.
for the whole piece I used the Deliquesce gold crystal embossing powder and the deliquesce black embossing powder. The black came out very shining raised and thick


Here is a close up.


I used the GOLD CRYSTAL around the edges of  the design also.


here is a close up of the GOLD SPARKLE-- and it really does sparkle.
As you turn it it is almost like a hologram- you can see all the different colors in it.
Creative inspiration paints is having a 10% off sale on their paints through Jan1, 2013

Products used:
Ribbon from my stash
PTI Krat card stock
stamp: come to Bethlehem SU
Big boss: emboossing pad
Creative inspiration Paints:
Delequesce black
Delequesce Gold Sparkle


Challenges:
Tuesday Alechemy: AG

Thank you for stopping by, and have a very blessed Christmas, Hugs, Diana

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Diana. Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas from our house to your house. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Diana! I love this stamp set and the embossing is just gorgeous!! Have a Blessed Day my friend!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Diana~ Merry Christmas to you and your family....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Diana!! What a beautiful card!! I hope you and your family have the Merriest Christmas my friend!! Have a blessed, happy day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Card Diana. Hope you and your Family had a Merry and Joyous Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana,
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Hugs Gerda.
    Ps Beatiful card, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the gold sparkle on this wonderful card. There's a challenge at Twist of Faith Ch17 Color Gold & White that you can enter this in. Let them know I sent you. Rcvd Christmas card from you. Thank you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful!! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!very Beautiful!!
    Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Diana! I love how this turned out:) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card...love the glitter. Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...